Dublin, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Geriatric Medicine Market (2023-2028) by Therapeutics, Condition, Routes of Administration, Distribution Channel, and Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Geriatric Medicine Market is estimated to be USD 843.12 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1307.99 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.18%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Geriatric Medicine Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
The Global Geriatric Medicine Market is segmented based on Therapeutics, Condition, Routes of Administration, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Therapeutics, the market is classified into Analgesic, Antihypertensive, Statins, Antidiabetic, PPI, Anticoagulant, Antipsychotic, and Others.
- By Condition, the market is classified into Cardiovascular, Arthritis, Neurological, Cancer, Osteoporosis, Respiratory, and Others.
- By Routes of Administration, the market is classified into Oral, Parenteral, and Others.
- By Distribution Channel, the market is classified into Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Rise in Affordability along with Availability of Products Specific to these Population
- Steep Rise in Growth of Elderly Population
- Lack of Awareness and Proper Care among the Elderly Patients
- High Cost of Medicines and Treatment
- Rising Incidences of Chronic Disorders
- Late Approvals on Geriatric Medicines
- Abbott Laboratories, Inc.
- AbbVie (Allergan Inc.)
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis Ag
- Octapharma Ag
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|No. of Pages||178|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023||$843.12 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$1307.99 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.1%|
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o3e52x
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Global Geriatric Medicine Market