The Powerball lottery jackpot continues to climb after nobody matched all six numbers on Saturday night and remains in fourth place on the list of top 10 Powerball prizes of all time.
Grab your tickets and let’s see if you’re the game’s newest millionaire.
Here are the numbers for the Monday, Oct. 2, Powerball jackpot worth an estimated $1.04 billion with a cash option of $478.2 million.
Powerball, Mega Millions:Want to win the lottery? Here are luckiest numbers, places to play
Powerball winning numbers 10/2/23
The winning numbers for Monday night’s drawing were 12, 26, 27, 43, 47, and the Powerball is 5. The Power Play was 2X.
Did anyone win Powerball last night, Monday, Oct. 2nd, 2023?
No one matched all six numbers to win the Powerball jackpot.
Two tickets purchased in Delaware and Michigan matched all five numbers except for the Powerball worth $1 million. Two tickets sold in New York and South Carolina matched all five numbers except for the Powerball and added the Power Play for $2 million.
Double Play numbers are 11, 26, 35, 40, 43, and the Powerball is 24.
Nobody matched all six numbers, and zero tickets matched all five numbers except for the Powerball worth $500,000.
Powerball winner?Lock up your ticket and go hide. What to know if you win the jackpot
How many lotto numbers in Powerball do you need to win a prize?
You only need to match one number in Powerball to win a prize. However, that number must be the Powerball worth $4.
What do I do if I get 2 lottery numbers on Powerball?
Matching two numbers won’t win anything in Powerball unless one of the numbers is the Powerball. A ticket matching one of the five numbers and the Powerball is also worth $4.
Powerball numbers you need to know:These most commonly drawn numbers could help you win
When is the next Powerball drawing?
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday rose to an estimated $1.20 billion with a cash option of $551.7 million, according to powerball.com.
Drawings are held three times per week at approximately 10:59 p.m. ET every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
How to play Powerball
Mega Millions numbers:Winning Mega Millions numbers for Friday, Sept. 29, 2023. Lottery drawing jackpot at $300M
Mega Millions lottery drawing
The Mega Millions jackpot took another leap forward after no one matched all six numbers Friday night. The current Mega Millions jackpot is worth an estimated $300 million, with a cash option of $137.0 million.
Powerball jackpot winners
Here is the list of 2023 Powerball jackpot wins, according to powerball.com:
Results for Top 10 Powerball lottery jackpots
Here are the all-time top 10 Powerball jackpots, according to powerball.com:
- $2.04 billion — Nov. 7, 2022; California.
- $1.586 billion — Jan. 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- $1.20 billion — Oct. 4, 2023; TBA.
- $1.08 billion — July 19, 2023; California.
- $768.4 million — Mar. 27, 2019; Wisconsin.
- $758.7 million — Aug. 23, 2017; Massachusetts.
- $754.6 million — Feb. 6, 2023; Washington.
- $731.1 million — Jan. 20, 2021; Maryland.
- $699.8 million — Oct. 4, 2021; California.
- $687.8 million — Oct. 27, 2018; Iowa, New York.
Powerball numbers:Results for Saturday, Sept 30, 2023. Lottery drawing jackpot at $1.04B
Results for Top 10 U.S. lottery jackpots
Here are the nation’s all-time top 10 Powerball and Mega Millions jackpots, according to powerball.com:
- $2.04 billion, Powerball — Nov. 7, 2022; California.
- $1.586 billion, Powerball — Jan. 13, 2016; California, Florida, Tennessee.
- $1.58 million, Mega Millions — Aug. 8, 2023; Florida.
- $1.537 billion, Mega Millions — Oct. 23, 2018; South Carolina.
- $1.35 billion, Mega Millions — Jan. 13, 2023; Maine.
- $1.337 billion, Mega Millions — July 29, 2022; Illinois.
- $1.20 billion, Powerball — Oct. 4, 2023; TBA.
- $1.08 billion, Powerball — July 19, 2023; California.
- $1.05 billion, Mega Millions — Jan. 22, 2021; Michigan.
- $768.4 million, Powerball — Mar. 27, 2019; Wisconsin.
Chris Sims is a digital producer at Midwest DOT. Follow him on Twitter: @ChrisFSims.